E-Tshwane is a secure free online service that allows homeowners, companies, property managing agents, and tenants to interact with the city electronically. eTshwane Login is very easy for logging in. The service offers users to interact with the city via the internet and mobile devices. In addition, Standard Bank customer can view their bills through the app called MyBills. Once the user is registered, they can see readings, pay traffic fines, lodge queries, apply for services, view statements, and make payments from their home or office.
There is various step for details to be entered during registration. The steps are listed as given below:
- Go to the Link for registration
- Then enter username
- Enter the title from the drop-down list, such as MR, MRS, Dr, MS, Prof, & etc…
- Then enter your name enter, your initials and enter surname.
- Then select Type of ID from the drop-down list
- Then enter your Registration Preferred Contact
- Then checkbox that I am not a Robert reCAPTCHA
- Then click on the checkbox to agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Then click on the “Register” or the “Cancel” button.
There are significantly fewer steps in the Login process which are listed below:
- Enter Your Username
- Enter Your Password
- Click on the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” button if you have forgotten any of them.
- If you remember both of them, click on the “Login” button.
There is not only a website but also an App for the following. You can download this app from the Play Store Link given here. The City of Tshwane offers this app. There are more than 10000 downloads for the app. It was last updated on 02-10-2018. It was specially made for Interacting with the users. This app is made to strengthen the fostering of participating democracy, accountability and responsiveness. Through this application, Citizens and stakeholders will get a fantastic opportunity to raise an issue, provide inputs and influence the City of Tshwane’s policies and strategies.
eTshwane Login Forgot Password:
There are very few steps that you need to follow to get your forgotten password recovery. The steps are listed as given below:
- First of all, go to the login page
- Then click on the “Forgot Password” button
- That link will redirect you to the original page for forgot password
- Select your preferred contact between SMS or email.
- Then enter your ID/Passport Number
- Enter your username
- Then, at last, click on the “Submit” button.
eTshwane co za e-Tshwane view statement:
Not only can you view but you can also download the statement by following our steps. First, log into e-Tshwane and select ‘Communication Preferences’ under the ‘Manage Profile’ menu. Next to the relevant account number, select the ‘get statement via email’ option.
- Phone Number: 086 144 4779
- Landline Number: 012 358 9999
- Website Support: email@example.com
- Customer Care: Customercare@tshwane.gov.za
Thanks for reading. Furthermore, If you have any queries about the eTshwane Login or any other doubts, you can let us know in the comment section below.
- eTshwane Login Forgot Username
- eTshwane Meter Readings
- Ecitizen Ntsa Login
- Snappet Pupil App Loginx
- How To SAPC Login
- How To Revoobit Login
- Smacc Login & Guide To Smaccindia.com