The eGUMIS is an Application used in Malaysia. You can get all the benefits of the Application by using the eGUMIS Login. Using the Login, you can get the submissions, reviews, etc. They also provide the users with money unclaimed or unnoticed by them.
This Application takes the submission of any companies of WTD under Section 8 of the WTD Act 1965. They also do the review of searching the WTD Records online, which companies give them and also Login into the search records and unclaimed money. Mostly all the activities are done online in it. eGUMIS has been under maintenance from December 6, 2022, till December 19, 2022. During the following period, the users can only see their submitted Applications and cannot raise their new applications.
eGUMIS Sign Up:
The steps eGUMIS Sign Up for your Account are simple. If you follow our guide, you can quickly sign into the Account. We provided you guys with the step-by-step guide below:
- Go to the following URL for your Sign Up
- Then, first of all, you will need to enter your Full Name
- After that, select Identification Type from the Drop-Down Menu, which includes your New KP Number or Passport Number
- After that, enter your Number Introduction and E-Honey
- Then you will need to choose and enter your Username
- Then you will need to choose and enter your Password and enter it again to verify
- Click on the checkbox to read, agree and understand the Terms and Conditions of the App
- Then check the CAPTCHA to proceed
- Then click on the “List” button to register and click on the “Reset” button to clear the data you have entered
The steps of eGUMIS Login into your Account are simple. If you follow our guide, you can quickly log into the Account. We provided you guys with the step-by-step guide below:
- Go to the following URL for the eGUMIS Login
- There, you will need to enter your Username First
- Then enter your Password
- If you have “Forgot Password”, then click on the following link
- And if you want to “Reset the Password”, then on that link
- Then click on the “Log In” button at the end
eGUMIS Contact Details:
The Contact Details for eGUMIS are given below:
- Location: LEVEL 1, NORTH BLOCK, TREASURY 2, NO. 7, PERSIARAN PERDANA PRECINCT 2, MINISTRY OF FINANCE COMPLEX, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, ADMINISTRATION CENTER, 62594 PUTRAJAYA
- Contact Number: 03-8000 8600 (General Line)
- Complaints/Feedback: PCMS (Public Complaints Management System)
Thank you for reading our post. Furthermore, If you need more clarification about eGUMIS Login or another post, let us know in the comment section.
Similar Keywords User Also Search Instead Of eGUMIS Login:
- eGUMIS Sign In
- eGUMIS Create Account
- eGUMIS Register
- JTraderPro Login
- MySCS Login
- MyUAlbany Login
- MyUVU Login
- UUCMS Login
- MySCAD Login
- MySchoolWorx Login
- PFMS Login
- MyCCPay Login
- Superbru Login
- MyBSF Login
How do I check my eGUMIS?
The steps for checking your eGUMIS Account are simple. We provided you guys with the step-by-step guide below:
- Visit the eGUMIS Portal
- Then the Users will need to Register themselves
- After that, the User can log in with their ID and Password, given at the time of registration
- Then the User can check whatever they want to put into their Account.
How do I withdraw from eGUMIS?
The steps of Withdraw from eGUMIS are simple. We provided you guys with the step-by-step guide below:
- Go to the Registration process
- After that, Update your Profile
- Search your ID with an IC Number
- Add the Payer Details
- Upload all the Required and Relevant Documents
How do I contact eGUMIS?
- Contact Number: 03-8000 8600.
- Online Complaint/Feedback.
What is eGUMIS Malaysia?
In Malaysia, eGUMIS is an online service that allows users to get all the unreceived money they have tried. In other words, the eGUMIS is an application that helps them get the “Refund.”