If you are part of the Lincoln National Corporation, as an employee, you’d need to have access to the MyLincolnPortal to access all the latest information and notifications.
Since most employees are often confused about using it in the initial stages, we wanted to bring together an article for easy understanding, especially involving the login process and the overall benefits and perks involved with the same.
Let us explore more about this online portal and what it entails.
More about the Lincoln National Corporation
Lincoln National Corporation is a famous Fortune 250 company with multiple facets of insurance and investment management programs. They run multiple businesses under their subsidiary companies, putting them on the radar.
The corporation was founded in 1905 by Perry Randall. They are currently headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania.
The entire company was organized under the legalities present in Indiana in 1968, and almost all of its executive offices are stationed in Pennsylvania.
The MyLincolnPortal is an online access portal that enables users to easily organize all the details and the notifications once they receive the salient credentials involved in the process.
What do you need to log into the MyLincolnPortal?
With the basic information out of the way, let us focus on the login process since that’s what you are here for.
Remember that the company will officially provide the company’s official credentials for logging in. You can’t log into the portal if you aren’t associated with the company or have access to the necessary login details.
For logging into the portal, you will need:
- The official login web address of the portal
- Valid login credentials, including the username and the password
- A working internet connection
- A smartphone or laptop to use to log into the portal
Once you have these sorted out, you can now proceed to the actual login process. Here’s what you need to do.
How to log into the MyLincolnPortal?
Once you have the requirements in front of you, follow the steps we have mentioned down below:
- Open your browser and then type in www.MyLincolnPortal.com to open the official website.
- It will redirect you to the portal’s homepage, where you need to enter the username and the password to log into the portal.
- Cross-check the details you have entered, and then click on Login
Ensure that you have a working internet connection if you want a buffer-free and simple user experience.
How can you reset the password in MyLincolnPortal?
It is common human nature not to recollect every password you use across multiple portals. If you are in a similar boat, we’d recommend keeping this section of the article handy.
Here, we will discuss some of the steps to recover the password for your MyLincolnPortal.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by opening the official website at www.MyLincolnPortal.com.
- Instead of entering the username and password in the designated fields, you have to click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link below.
- It will redirect you to a new webpage where you have to enter the username again.
- Once you do that, follow the on-screen instructions to sort out the password reset process.
It shouldn’t take you long. Just ensure that you have access to the registered email or contact details with the portal.
How can I rest the username in MyLincolnPortal?
Besides the password, you can also change the username on MyLincolnPortal. The steps are pretty similar to the one mentioned above.
Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open your browser and then open www.MyLincolnPortal.com, which is their official website
- Under that, click on “Forgot Username or Password?”
- For resetting the username, you need to enter the registered email address with the portal
- Once done, tick the “I am not a robot” checkbox and then click on Submit
Following that, you will receive an email stating the steps you have to follow to reset the username on the portal. Ensure you have a working internet connection when you follow the steps mentioned.
How to Register on the MyLincolnPortal?
Sometimes, as a beginner, it could be a little confusing not knowing how to register on the MyLincolnPortal. Don’t worry, though, because we have sorted out all of those hassles for you.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Navigate to the search bar in your browser and then open www.MyLincolnPortal.com
- Once on the homepage, scroll down and click on “Register for an Account.”
- It will redirect you to a new webpage where you need to enter your company code. If you aren’t aware of the same, you can contact your HR to get the code.
- Once done, click on Validate, and you will be registered accordingly.
If you have any further queries or are stuck during the registration process, we recommend that you call on 1-800-431-2958.
If you were confused about the MyLincolnPortal and didn’t know about the registration or login process, we hope this article gives you all the insights that you need. Just ensure that you have the correct login credentials, company code, and high-speed internet to access the portal without any hassle. Also, while you are at it, you can clarify all the confusion from the HR or admin department, especially if there are issues while trying to log into the portal.
Is MyLincolnPortal available for non-employees?
No, the MyLincolnPortal is exclusively for the companies associated with the corporation and their employees. So, non-employees or random people on the internet can’t log into the portal.
Is the MyLincolnPortal safe?
Yes, the portal is handled by the corporation and is encrypted, which ensures the preservation of every user’s privacy and security on the platform.
Can I access MyLincolnPortal from my smartphone?
Although they only have a web-based application and no mobile application, MyLincolnPortal is mobile-optimized so that you can access the website from your smartphone.